Ajax is key to answering your users’ demands for greater interactivity, enhanced functionality and faster rich internet applications, and can improve efficiency and cut costs dramatically when developing apps behind the firewall. How do you achieve these milestones while addressing new complexities, keeping your applications secure and trying to keep costs under control?
Learn how to bring the value of Ajax to your next project at The Ajax Experience, the only Web 2.0 event created by developers with real world expertise in Ajax. The Ajax Experience comes to Boston’s World Trade Center, October 24-26.
Ben Galbraith and Dion Almaer, co-founders of Ajaxian.com, have crafted an agenda that answers the most relevant questions and addresses the most pressing issues in Web 2.0 development today, including:
- What framework is right for my project?
- How do I make my application work cross-browser?
- How do I prove Return on Investment from Ajax?
- How can I protect my applications from Web 2.0′s unique security concerns?
- What performance metrics can I use to optimize my apps?
- What do users love (and hate) in their web-based applications?
- What’s next for web-based development?
- Much more!
This is your chance to improve your Ajax skills: Get real world case studies, hands-on coding samples, and practical insight from the most experienced Ajax developers in the world. Because no other event is created by developers, no other conference offers such in-depth, relevant insight on the topics you need to know about. Join Ben and Dion, over 40 industry-leading speakers and hundreds of your peers at The Ajax Experience in Boston in October.
Learn more and register now: http://ajaxexperience.techtarget.com/east/html/register.html?Offer=AEphp815cal