DHTMLX team has announced the availability of version 2.1 of dhtmlxScheduler, a lightweight and highly customizable Ajax calendar component for creating rich scheduling UI. The update includes numerous enhancements and bug fixes, and introduces the following new features:
- Agenda View, which allows users to see the list of oncoming events starting from the current date (if needed, this starting date may be easily changed).
- In addition to Day/Week/Month Views, version 2.1 provides the ability to display events in the Year View.
- The update includes multiple extensions for the most common use-cases such as: read-only form, loading from multiple sources, key navigation, html templates, etc.
- Online Skin Builder for dhtmlxScheduler now provides developers with the ability to choose the coloring scheme for the calendar, or change the colors of each part of the skin.
- Localization capabilities of dhtmlxScheduler have been extended. The list of supported languages includes Chinese, Japanese, French, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and more.
Version 2.1 also provides much more samples, which demonstrate the capabilities of the calendar and simplify the use of the component. For more info and download please visit this page.