Key features :
- 3D World editor: CopperLicht comes with a full 3D world editor named CopperCube.
- Many supported 3D file formats: .3ds, .obj, .x, .lwo, .b3d, .csm, .dae, .dmf, .oct, .irrmesh, .ms3d, .my3D, .mesh, .lmts, .bsp, .md2, .stl. and more, see below.
- Incredibly fast: CopperLicht is highly optimized and able to render and animate even huge 3d scenes.
- Simple API: CopperLicht is a SceneGraph based 3D engine, and a lot of examples and tutorials are available to show you how it works.
- Binary compilation: Unlike other WebGL 3D Engines, CopperLicht compiles your 3D meshes into a small, binary file which downloads quickly, reducing bandwith usage for your users. Simply import your 3D files into the CopperCube editor and publish it as CopperLicht scene.
- Totally free: CopperLicht is free to use. Just download and go!
The free version of CopperLicht is provided ‘as-is’, commercial license available for higher priority support, access to preliminary patches or the full source code. Created by Ambiera.
CopperLicht came with a world editor (CopperCube), making the creation of levels, graphics and worlds for CopperLicht much more easier. CopperCube is a commercial software provided by the same company, Ambiera.